The optional, compact, Dual Feeder module allows to print different type of cards on the XID 8000, XID9000e and the FII S3200 Series of printers for an extra performance.
Part of the new MDM (Matica Desktop Modules) architecture, the Dual Feeder can handle two type of cards at the same time, providing a compact and affordable solution when issuing of two types of cards is required. Composed of two removable cartridges, it ensures easy and reliable loading while an exception slot is always available for slow runners allowing the issue of a third type of card if needed. Each cartridge can load up to 100 cards (30 mil) providing a total input capacity of 200 cards.
The optional IPSC (IP Secure Controller) offers a high-performance operation over Ethernet, featuring secure chip encoding over local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) with data encryption and data compression for network traffic optimization.
Internal electronic locks and mechanical keyed locks on the front door prevent unauthorized access to the card cartridges and internal reject tray. The Dual Feeder is compatible with the XID8000, XID9000e and S3200 Series of Matica printers.
- Card Types
- PVC, Composite PVC, PET-G, PC.
- Card Thickness
- 20 - 40 mil (hopper adjustment required).
- Input Capacity
- 2 x 100 card removable cartridges (total capacity 200 cards, 30 mil);
- Easy insertion;
- Exception card slot.
- Reject Hopper
- Internal, 30 cards (30 mil).
- USB 2.0;
- Ethernet (Smart Class Series for financial applications).
- Physical security
- Electronic locks with key override.
- Plastic with metal frames;
- Metal side cover to prevent access to card stock.
- Power Supply
- 100/120 V and 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz FCC, CE, UL, GOST-R, and CCC approved.
- Operating Environment
- 15°C to 30°C, 35% to 70% non condensing humidity.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 170 x 315 x 360 mm (6.7” x 12.4” x 14.2”).
- 6 kg (13.2 lbs).
- Card Types