Specifically designed for cost-conscious card personalization centers and financial institutions for mid-volume centralized card issuance programs, the S6200E is a unique pre-configured encoding, embossing and tipping platform that ensures high quality card production.
Raising the standard of fast and affordable embossing
The S6200E features many standard encoding options and can perform embossing, front and rear indenting all in one single step, for card production volumes of 600 cards per hour.
Choose the smart card encoding options according to your needs. The S6200E can incorporate
- A single contact or
- Contactless smart card station or
- A multi smart card personalization module.
Multiple choice of applications
Choose between single or multi-chip encoding and high performance mag encoding. The multi smart card personalization module can personalize up to 5 contact or 3 contactless smart cards simultaneously. To give your cards that final elegant touch, the S6200E system iincludes a professional tipping module. This module is available with a wide range of tipping colors and an incredibly long lasting ribbon (up to 4.000 cards). To increase the overall card output, a second embossing and intending station can be added as well as a graphical personalization integrity verification unit.
Robust and reliable
This S6200E system is designed to meet the specific needs of mid-volume issuers. It combines consistent, reliable throughput together with high production quality and secure card data integrity. The S6200E comes with a cabinet with storage capacity for cards and consumables, as well as a support for an external monitor and keyboard.
Complete scalable solution
The S6200E is a configuration that can operate in full autonomy or can upgrade into a platform with up to 5 modules. It can be linked with an inline card mailing system for a complete card-to-envelope solution. The system is flexible to upgrade to a S7000 high-volume issuance system for more demanding production environments.
- Printing and embossing: up to 600 cards per hour;
- Recommended operating time: up to 16 hours a day.
- Base Machine
- Single card feeder 600 cards;
- Single card stacker 600 cards (approx. 385 embossed cards) with reject card tray;
- Single 98 characters embossing and indenting unit;
- Tipping unit.
- Pro issuance kit (key locked cabinet, stack light, data encryption);
- Magnetic stripe encoding;
- Single or multi smart card encoding station;
- Additional 100 characters embossing and indenting unit;
- Front and/or rear Infiller station;
- Graphical personalization integrity verification;
- Inline card mailing;
- Card folding and envelope insertion.
- Std. Gothic and OCR7B emboss;
- OCRB1 and OCRB4 front indent;
- OCRA1 and CVV2 rear indent;
- Wide choice of country specific and other embossing/indent types.
- Tipping ribbon: up to 4.000 cards per roll;
- Color tipping: black, silver, gold, white, blue and varnish;
- Rear infill ribbon (7 ch/card): up to 4.500 cards per roll;
- Front infill ribbon (35 ch/card): up to 1.800 cards per roll;
- Color infill: black, white.
- MaticardPro Windows 7/8 based software included;
- Diagnostic and setup software included;
- Smart card SDK optional.
- Communication Interface
- L x W x H: 1,400 to 2,830 x 550 x 1,400 mm (55-111'' x 22'' x 550'').
- Electrical Requirements
- Auto-switching internal power supply;
- Input 100-240 volts AC, 50-60 Hz - 600W;
- Interchangeable external power cord.
- Operating Temperature
- 15° / 30 °C (59° / 86 °F).