Dedicated for dual-side high speed monochrome or color printing, the S6200GG pre-configured system makes it easy and affordable to print near edge-to-edge card designs, photos, logos, alphanumeric text or barcodes. The system includes two thermal printing stations which combines performance with consistent reliability of printing.
Raising the standard of fast and affordable printing
The S6200GG is the perfect solution for cost-conscious distribution of loyalty, membership, access control, employee ID, and financial cards issuance at the production volume of up to 2.000 cards per hour.
Multiple choice of applications
Choose the card encoding options that best suits your card issuance programs. The S6200GG model can incorporate a magnetic (ISO or JIS2) stripe encoding station, a single contact or contactless smart card station or a multi smart card personalization module. The smart card personalization module is aimed at encoding up to 5 contact or 3 contactless smart cards simultaneously. A lamination module is offered as an option to add a layer of visual security and increase the lifespan of the card.
Printing flexibility for high volume production
The system comprises two thermal printing engines for a flexible card layout creation, permitting to reach the maximum speed. The system is based on two high-speed graphic printing units including a dual-side cleaning station and a flip¬over allowing card personalization in one single pass. This dual architecture makes the S6200GG one of the most competitive solution in the market.
Quality and precision
Matica's dual high speed SI graphic printing engine conveys quality and precision in printing. Designed for monochrome and full-color printing it is ideally suited to print text, barcodes, logos or photos at 300 dpi resolution. The integrated flip-over station allows optimal front and rear card management and the advanced cleaning unit provides maximum quality.
The S6200GG is a configuration that can operate in full autonomy or can upgrade into a platform with up to 5 modules. In addition, it gives you the possibility to link with an inline card mailing system for a complete card-to-envelope solution. The system is flexible for an upgrade to a S7000 high-volume issuance system for more demanding production environments.
- Thermal printing: up to to 2.000 cards per hour;
- Recommended operating time: up to 16 hours a day.
- Base Machine
- Single card feeder 600 cards;
- Single card stacker 600 cards with reject card tray;
- Double S1 high-speed printer;
- Flip-over for dual side printing;
- Dual-side cleaning station.
- Pro issuance kit (key locked cabinet, stack light, data encryption);
- Magnetic stripe encoding;
- Single or multi smart card encoding station;
- Smart secure laminator;
- Graphical personalization integrity verification;
- Inline card mailing;
- Card folding and envelope insertion.
- Printing specifications
- Direct-to-card technology;
- Print method: Monochrome and color;
- Print area: near edge-to-edge;
- Printhead resolution: 300 dpi.
- Black monochrome ribbon: up to 11.200 cards per roll (45 mm length per card);
- 5-panel YMCKO color ribbon: 1.000 cards per roll;
- 6-panel YMCKOK color ribbon: 800 cards per roll;
- Half-panel YMCKO color ribbon (especially for photo): 1.400 cards per roll;
- Other monochrome ribbons available on request.
- MaticardPro Windows 7/8 based software included;
- Diagnostic and setup software included;
- Smart card SDK optional.
- Communication Interface
- Other Features
- In-line connection availability with the MS6000 mailer;
- Upgradeable firmware: via PC on Flash EPROM.
- L x W x H: 1,560 to 2,180 x 550 x 1,400 mm (61-86'' x 22'' x 55'')
- Electrical Requirements
- Auto-switching internal power supply;
- Input 100-240 volts AC, 50-60 Hz - 600W;
- Interchangeable external power cord.
- Operating Temperature
- 15° / 30 °C (59° / 86 °F).