The XID8600 Printer is the high-end model of the proven 8xxx series of Matica's XID retransfer printers with an ultra high resolution of 600dpi in card printing quality.
It is the perfect fit for increased security printing demands in ambitious ID Card applications, such as National ID programs, Drivers License Programs and similar. Since most of these projects are requiring the personalization on both sides of the card, the XID8600 already comes with a factory built-in flipper module in the standard model.
The ultra high resolution of 600 dpi allows printing crisp, tiny characters, down to a character size of 1,3pt. Electronic fine-line printing and other sophisticated graphical elements can be printed in exciting, nearly equal to pre-printing quality.
The XID8600, as the top-of-the line model, can be configured and customized for all kind of individual requirements. The wide range of XID encoding modules, such as smart card encoder (contactless and contact chips) as well as magnetic stripe encoder, ensures an extraordinary versatility. Printing in high quality is possible on various card materials like PVC, ABS and even Polycarbonate. On request, the XID8600 can be connected to the ILM-LS or ILM-DS Lamination Modules for inline lamination on the front and/or backside of the card for additional security or extended surface protection against abrasion or other physical impacts.
As the ideal retransfer printer solution for projects, the unit comes with diverse standard security features such as an electronic lock, Kensington-lock, IPsec data encryption.
- Print Method
- Dye-sublimation retransfer.
- Print Mode
- Dual-sided over-the-edge retransfer printing.
- Print Resolution
- 600 dpi.
- Print Speed
- Up to 120 cards per hour (single-sided).
- Card Types
- PVC, Composite PVC, ABS, PET;
- Polycarbonate Cards of ISO ID -1/CR-80 size (85.60 x 53.98 mm).
- Card Thickness
- 0.25 - 1.02 mm (hopper adjustment required).
- Input Hopper Capacity
- 200 cards (0.76 mm).
- Output Hopper Capacity
- 100 cards (0.76 mm).
- USB 2.0;
- System Operating Support
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 & 64 bits).
- Power Supply
- 100/120 V and 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz FCC, CE, UL, GOST-R, and CCC approved.
- Operating Environment
- 15°C to 30°C, 35% to 70% non condensing humidity.
- Printer Dimensions
- 343 x 322 x 360 mm (WxDxH).
- 13.9 kg (excluding optional built-in items).
- Printer: 36 months;
- Printhead: Lifetime warranty using EDIsecure® materials (other conditions apply).
- Print Method
- 600 dpi
- Encoding support
- Contactless chip, Contact chip, Magnetic stripe
- Dye sublimation, Thermal Transfer
- Print speed
- 120 cph
- Ethernet, USB